Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!"
A. W. Tozer
For Great Stories
From 21st Century Christianity...
Click Below


How Can They Say There Is No God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 am

Every day, Creation proves to me that God DOES exist. Just look around you - the rainbow in the sky, the trees that surround you, the flowers in your garden, the birds singing their beautiful bird song, the butterflies fluttering about flaunting their florescent colors on their wings. Just look into the eyes of your children and you will see God. Sometimes we take God's creation for granted. We don't stop to appreciate the beauty He has lavished upon us.

Creation proves there is a higher being and His name is God (Elohim). He is our Father, He is our Creator, He is the Great I Am, He is God Almighty (El Shaddai), He is Jehovah, He is the Beginning and the End, He is the Alpha and Omega, He is the Author and Finisher of our faith, He is the King of Heaven, He is the King of Glory - He is our God!

Enjoy God's creation in the following video. God bless you!



Last edited by Heartsings on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Peter on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:22 am

Great Post Connie! Just Beautiful! I followed up on one of the listed videos at the end of the song and it was this guy blasting a fellow named Ken Ham about his beliefs. Turns out Ken Ham is a real good guy with a wonderful faith filled presentation! Here is one of his Videos!

avatar
Peter

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Brandy on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Wow!
Thanks Connie!
Goose bumps!
avatar
Brandy

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Tom Willis on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Connie, that was just beautiful! Wow! What a Presentation! Awe Inspiring! Terrific!

I'm Going to resize it and put it here again for folks to see. Also if they would like to see a full screen presentation they can click on the 4 little arrows pointing outwards at the bottom of the video to make it full screen!

Connie that was so Moving ... God Bless You and Thanks Again!
In His Service,
Tom Willis
avatar
Tom Willis

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by JoeJoe on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:13 am

Wow pretty much sums it up! WOW!
avatar
JoeJoe

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Thanks Tom - for resizing the video. It definitely should be watched in full-screen!

avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Rick on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 pm

WOW!
avatar
Rick

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by nirvana on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 am

Heartsings wrote:Everyday, Creation proves to me that God DOES exist. Just look around you - the rainbow in the sky, the trees that surround you, the flowers in your garden, the birds singing their beautiful bird song, the butterflies fluttering about flaunting their florescent colors on their wings. Just look into the eyes of your children and you will see God. Sometimes we take God's creation for granted. We don't stop to appreciate the beauty He has lavished over us.
.


Creation proves there is a higher being and His name is God (Elohim). He is our Father, He is God Almighty (El Shaddai), He is Jehovah, He is the Beginning and the End, He is the Alpha and Omega, He is the King of Heaven, He is the King of Glory - He is our God!

Enjoy God's creation in the following video. God bless you!


ummmm... that was Beautiful! Thanks for that video.

nirvana

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Anna Joy on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 am

Beautiful!

Anna Joy

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Ed on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 am

Wow! Almost made me cry! Thanks Folks!

Connie wrote:
avatar
Ed

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Rudy on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Beautiful!

Rudy

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Peter on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Wow! Connie You Win Best Post of the Month for August! Thank You! That Was Inspirational! Treasured That!

Connie wrote:
avatar
Peter

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Buzz on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Beautiful Connie! Thanks for posting that! WOW!

Heartsings wrote:Everyday, Creation proves to me that God DOES exist. Just look around you - the rainbow in the sky, the trees that surround you, the flowers in your garden, the birds singing their beautiful bird song, the butterflies fluttering about flaunting their florescent colors on their wings. Just look into the eyes of your children and you will see God. Sometimes we take God's creation for granted. We don't stop to appreciate the beauty He has lavished upon us.

Creation proves there is a higher being and His name is God (Elohim). He is our Father, He is our Creator, He is the Great I Am, He is God Almighty (El Shaddai), He is Jehovah, He is the Beginning and the End, He is the Alpha and Omega, He is the Author and Finisher of our faith, He is the King of Heaven, He is the King of Glory - He is our God!

Enjoy God's creation in the following video. God bless you!

avatar
Buzz

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Thanks to all - so glad you have enjoyed this post. I just wanted to add the lyrics to the song "Praise the Lord." It's something we need to remind ourselves of each day.

PRAISE THE LORD

When you're up against a struggle
That's shattered all your dreams
And your hopes been cruely crushed
By Satan's manifested schemes.
And you feel the urge within you
To submit to earthyly fears
Don't let the faith your standing in
Seem to disappear

Praise the Lord
He will work for those who praise him
Praise the Lord
For our God inhabits praise
Praise the Lord
And those chains that seem to bind you
Serve only to remind you
As they fall powerless behind you
When you praise him

Satan is a liar and he wants to make us think
That we are paupers, when we know ourselves
We're children of the King
So lift up the mighty shield of faith
For the battle must be won
Remember Jesus Christ has risen
So the works already done

Remember, God loves you with an everlasting love. Whenever you are suffering or struggling with overwhelming problems, just look up and praise the God of the Bible. He displays His love every day through His beautiful Creation. Take the time to enjoy it and be blessed.

avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Peter on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks Connie! Adding on your previous song also!
Just Beautiful!

Heartsings wrote:Thanks to all - so glad you have enjoyed this post. I just wanted to add the lyrics to the song "Praise the Lord." It's something we need to remind ourselves of each day.

PRAISE THE LORD

When you're up against a struggle
That's shattered all your dreams
And your hopes been cruely crushed
By Satan's manifested schemes.
And you feel the urge within you
To submit to earthyly fears
Don't let the faith your standing in
Seem to disappear

Praise the Lord
He will work for those who praise him
Praise the Lord
For our God inhabits praise
Praise the Lord
And those chains that seem to bind you
Serve only to remind you
As they fall powerless behind you
When you praise him

Satan is a liar and he wants to make us think
That we are paupers, when we know ourselves
We're children of the King
So lift up the mighty shield of faith
For the battle must be won
Remember Jesus Christ has risen
So the works already done

Remember, God loves you with an everlasting love. Whenever you are suffering or struggling with overwhelming problems, just look up and praise the God of the Bible. He displays His love every day through His beautiful Creation. Take the time to enjoy it and be blessed.

Amen!
Thanks Connie!
avatar
Peter

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Bruce on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 pm

That was beautiful. I never much looked through the old posts till today.
Excellent!

Heartsings wrote:Every day, Creation proves to me that God DOES exist. Just look around you - the rainbow in the sky, the trees that surround you, the flowers in your garden, the birds singing their beautiful bird song, the butterflies fluttering about flaunting their florescent colors on their wings. Just look into the eyes of your children and you will see God. Sometimes we take God's creation for granted. We don't stop to appreciate the beauty He has lavished upon us.

Creation proves there is a higher being and His name is God (Elohim). He is our Father, He is our Creator, He is the Great I Am, He is God Almighty (El Shaddai), He is Jehovah, He is the Beginning and the End, He is the Alpha and Omega, He is the Author and Finisher of our faith, He is the King of Heaven, He is the King of Glory - He is our God!

Enjoy God's creation in the following video. God bless you!

avatar
Bruce

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm so pleased you were blessed by this post. God's creation is AWESOME - a reflection of Him.
avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Dave on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Never saw that either… I don't think! Thank You!

avatar
Dave

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 am

Thanks so much, David. God is so awesome!
avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Ray on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 am

Really makes a fella pause and think!

avatar
Ray

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Ray - glad you enjoyed the post. Have a great day!
avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by mike obrien on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 am

Connie I've viewed your sight "Praise & Worship. com" and a number of things you've put out. This video & your Via Dolorosa on the main page are just excellent. Thank you. Praying for you. Keep Going For God!

Mike

Heartsings wrote:Every day, Creation proves to me that God DOES exist. Just look around you - the rainbow in the sky, the trees that surround you, the flowers in your garden, the birds singing their beautiful bird song, the butterflies fluttering about flaunting their florescent colors on their wings. Just look into the eyes of your children and you will see God. Sometimes we take God's creation for granted. We don't stop to appreciate the beauty He has lavished upon us.

Creation proves there is a higher being and His name is God (Elohim). He is our Father, He is our Creator, He is the Great I Am, He is God Almighty (El Shaddai), He is Jehovah, He is the Beginning and the End, He is the Alpha and Omega, He is the Author and Finisher of our faith, He is the King of Heaven, He is the King of Glory - He is our God!

Enjoy God's creation in the following video. God bless you!

avatar
mike obrien

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi Mike - thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I'm so happy that my videos and my web site have been a blessing. That's what it's all about - glorifying our Lord Jesus Christ. May God bless every area of your life.
avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Sam on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Excellent

Ray wrote:Really makes a fella pause and think!

avatar
Sam

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Heartsings on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm so happy you enjoyed it, Sam. Have a Merry Christmas.
avatar
Heartsings

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-02-25
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They Say There Is No God

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum