Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!"
A. W. Tozer

Christiany Alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christiany Alive

Post by Maggie on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 am

If Christianity is anything it's alive and moving and vibrant! It touches peoples hearts and minds and souls for good. What so turned me off before was how dead some people who are Christians can be. They are so far away from the White Hot love of Jesus that changes peoples lives for good! This song meant a lot to me and I wanted to post it!
Mags

Maggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christiany Alive

Post by Brandy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Beautiful Maggie! When I was your age I thought the same thing! If Jesus is so wonderful then why is everyone walking around like it's tea time! Just going through the motions! That song rocks and is perfect! Merry Christmas Kid... You've come a long ways! Keep Going!

Brandy
Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fireman on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 am

Hey Mags,
That was great. I read your story on here and could so relate. I was sick of all the hypocrisy and fake Christianity... all the show and no go... (into all the world to preach the gospel). Came to the point where I'd rather see a sermon than hear one any day. Tired of folks as your song there said... "going through the Motions"! I was blessed to find some really sweet folks who loved the lord and lived what they preached and it brought me back from the brink. Thanks for posting! All the Angels in Heaven above rejoice when just one soul is saved! That's you and me kid! God Bless!

Tom
Tom Fireman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Preach It!
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Guzman on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

So true Maggie. Thank You! Just Inspiring!
Maggie wrote:If Christianity is anything it's alive and moving and vibrant! It touches peoples hearts and minds and souls for good. What so turned me off before was how dead some people who are Christians can be. They are so far away from the White Hot love of Jesus that changes peoples lives for good! This song meant a lot to me and I wanted to post it!
Mags

Maria Guzman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Inspiring Maggie! God Bless & Thank You!
Maggie wrote:If Christianity is anything it's alive and moving and vibrant! It touches peoples hearts and minds and souls for good. What so turned me off before was how dead some people who are Christians can be. They are so far away from the White Hot love of Jesus that changes peoples lives for good! This song meant a lot to me and I wanted to post it!
Mags

Chris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm

I read through your story Mags. WOW!
Chris wrote:Inspiring Maggie! God Bless & Thank You!
Mags

Terry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:55 am

Great Song and Message. Spot On! Thanks!
Lou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum