Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!"
A. W. Tozer

Support Israel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support Israel

Post by Tom Willis on Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Peter Thank you so much for forwarding this to me. We definitely signed up on this and hope others will likewise. Very unrealistic for the President to expect Israel to go back to their 1967 borders. Seemed like Netanyahu handled it pretty well. The Link is below for anyone who would like to sign up on this.

Dear Connie,
Israel needs our support. Please click here to send a letter of support to the Prime Minister of Israel.
It is critical that the Prime Minister hears from members of Christians United for Israel that we support him, the State of Israel and the Jewish people.
We need to express our profound appreciation to him for the candid and courageous manner in which he addressed the President of the United States concerning the indefensibility of the pre-1967 borders.
King Solomon described Prime Minister Netanyahu's courageous words well saying... “The righteous are as bold as a lion.” (Proverbs 28:1).
Please join me in sending a letter to the Prime Minister telling him that we are praying for him and that he is not alone.
May God Bless You and Those That You Love,
Pastor John Hagee
National Chairman
Christians United for Israel

Please click here to send a letter of support to the Prime Minister of Israel.
Tom Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Support Israel

Post by Peter on Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Yep Tom, I think the situation there is very volatile and such a move could provoke more problems. Even the President said it wasn't the overall solution... so why do it. From almost anyones point of view. Guess it plays well in the Arab world... maybe that's the idea, because they gotta know it's never gonna happen in the real world. We all want peace, but Israel is surrounded by hostile neighbors and that is a fact of life. To put them in a more difficult position to defend themselves is... ...well I'll stop there. Thanks for posting that Tom and Thanks Connie for sending it out.
Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Yep! I agree!
Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings on Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 am

Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress was absolutely amazing. He is a true diplomat. You can watch it here if you didn't get a chance to see it.

Heartsings

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dee on Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Yes how could we not. Just ridiculous that proposal. The whole "Muslim Arab Cause" is just a joke and a mess and we've had just about enough with all their garbage. 9/11 and all these terrorist bombings... really who and how could you support giving them anything. They have earned nothing but disdain. They are a nightmare on the world. Just sick of hearing about 'em and their rot.
Bob Dee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick on Fri May 27, 2011 5:36 am

You Said It Bob! I Totally Agree!

Bob Dee wrote:Yes how could we not. Just ridiculous that proposal. The whole "Muslim Arab Cause" is just a joke and a mess and we've had just about enough with all their garbage. 9/11 and all these terrorist bombings... really who and how could you support giving them anything. They have earned nothing but disdain. They are a nightmare on the world. Just sick of hearing about 'em and their rot.
Rick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter on Fri May 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Yes Bob... it's all really sad. Those guys are just nuts and are reaping what they have sowed. I think everyone has tried to be as understanding as possible, but honestly there is a limit. Thanks for posting.

And Tom I forgot to mention it's good to have you back on the site. Hasn't been the same without you. Glad you are getting set up over there. Do hope you'll come back to Japan again some day soon. God Bless and Keep!

Bob Dee wrote:Yes how could we not. Just ridiculous that proposal. The whole "Muslim Arab Cause" is just a joke and a mess and we've had just about enough with all their garbage. 9/11 and all these terrorist bombings... really who and how could you support giving them anything. They have earned nothing but disdain. They are a nightmare on the world. Just sick of hearing about 'em and their rot.
Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis on Sat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Thanks Peter. Sure praying for you all over there! Do hope we can get back there some day. Moving was a bit hard and we hated leaving all our friends and many of the folks we had been witnessing to, but our company said we had to go and that was it.

Bob & Connie... great posts. Thank you. I hadn't seen Netanyahu's entire speech and enjoyed watching that. Bob that is so true. Just ridiculous to fool with folks that are out to do you harm. Very much rounded out the topic. Thanks.
Tom Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce on Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 pm

No question on this one. Thanks for posting everyone. Amen!
Bruce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Ha! Tom That was cool! Thanks for putting it up. We sure try and avoid getting political, but that is a can of soup that does seem to be open to all. Many have seen his recent swings and as show of his true colors and feelings. Major issue for all and though we don't want to be antagonistic it's hard not to say what is obvious.

Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 am

Maybe with the political scene heating up and with some pretty prominent Christians at the fore... maybe we should OPEN UP a thread on Christian Politics or Christians in Politics?

[/quote]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://21st-c-christianity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dee on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 am

That was great Tom! Thanks. I seriously doubt the President saw so much opposition coming. Kind of like this little deal at the embassy... who would've thunk it!

Bob Dee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victor on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 am

I just signed up to your site so I could say I agree with this post.
Thanks you for express and say what I and many friends feel. World needs to move on with better hope and less crazy people so full of Hate.

Victor

victor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 pm

This was very informative to me. I do think many are very dull in there understanding of Islam and it's proponents.
Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Windy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Wow I didn't know that. Thanks Brandy.
Brandy wrote:
This was very informative to me. I do think many are very dull in there understanding of Islam and it's proponents.
Windy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I think we can be too tolerant, but like a "Wet Paint Sign" we need to see the potential problems and avoid 'em. Great posts everyone. Thank you.

Ed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoop on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes... There was a lesson for a lifetime there.

Scoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum