Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

Last edited by Peter on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joel Osteen -You Are Somebody's Miracle (part1)

Post by SpiritRider on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Joel Osteen -You Are Somebody's Miracle (part1)

SpiritRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People, Pastors & Leaders You Can Trust

Post by Maria Guzman on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm

I just signed up to your group so I could put in my vote for this article. You seem to be pretty ecumenical and trying to bring Christians together and that is what we as Catholics have been trying to do since Pope John Paul was Pope. I agree sincere Christians of all faiths need to stick together and not pull each other apart. Really love your posts and pictures and hope to be a part of your web group. Anyway my vote goes to Pope Benedict as He is someone who meets all the criteria that were mentioned before. He's a good shepherd of His Flock and a shining light to the world.

Maria Guzman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People, Pastors & Leaders You Can Trust

Post by Peter on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Thanks for your input Maria! Great to have you on board! As you said Pope John Paul and Pope Benedict have been great forces for bringing all true Christians together. At Pope John Paul's Funeral I was particularly impressed at how he had leaders there from almost all major religions to help take part in the funeral! One Last Clear Message that he left to us all!
Pope John Paul & Billy Graham

And I did want to add Maria that while I was in China 30 years ago... some of the most faithful Christians I saw were indigenous Catholics who stayed true to the Lord dispite great difficulties and persecution. I really think this rift between Protestants and Catholics needs to get canned! As we march forward into the future century... we either march and fight together... or we will die separately. Adding one more song and post of Quotes by John Paul... I found while researching another topic.