21st Century Christianity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You GodHathNotGivenUsaSpiritofFear

If you don’t know what your calling is, ask the Lord to reveal it to you. Remember, it’s never too late to do what the Lord has called you to. With Him everything is possible.

Visit our web site at: www.praise-and-worship.com where you will find lots of great information on praising and worshiping the God of the Bible. God bless you.

Last edited by heartsings on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typos)
Heartsings
Heartsings

http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Empty Re: If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You

Post by Peter Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Connie that song was beautiful! Folks I've seen Connie's site and it is well worth the visit! You'll be thankful you went on by!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Logo

And Connie I do have to agree that whether you are 5 or 105... God can still use you! God help us all to do all we can right down to our last breath.

I once knew a kid who was crippled and couldn't even walk... lived in a high London flat and couldn't even get out, but he wanted to do something for Jesus... so he wrote down messages of encouragement with bible verses and thru them out the window to the busy street below. People would find the notes and many were touched and encouraged and moved. That young fellow though not long for this world... died with a smile on his face... he died knowing he did what he could do. At his funeral several hundred people showed up... many he had never met, but many of the lives he had directly or indirectly touched. God help us each to do what we can... while we can.

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You 420773b~Silhouetted-Boy-in-Wheelchair-at-Sunset-Posters

Too many give up on Life when there is still so much left to give! God Has Great Victories out there if We just keep Believing and Keep Fighting! His Love is Worth Giving Our All For!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You 6a00d83451fa8a69e20120a5162e53970b-800wi

Thanks again Connie for that Great song and message!
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Empty Re: If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You

Post by Brandy Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Amen... You Go Girl! Beautiful song and right on message!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You You%20Go%20Girl%20card_mainpic
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dee Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Beautiful Song Connie, thank you! Welcome to the forum. Enjoyed your site... Really Inspiring!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Thank-you-note-14021
Bob Dee
Bob Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Your Singing from the Heart Connie! Thank You! Just Beautiful! Enjoyed the other songs you had on your web site too. You should do a DVD of those and offer 'em out. Pray the Lord Helps you as You Reach Out to Others! God Bless and keep!
Rick
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Background5
Rick
Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Connie thank you... the song was beautiful... your web site is Great... The Message was convicting. You might not be a preacher, but in my neck of the woods, God doesn't look at the piece of paper, he looks at the heart and the calling. Both of Which you have! Well Done!

Man Looketh on the Outward Appearance
But God Looks On the Heart!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Heart_splash
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you all for your encouraging words. Peter, that was a beautiful story.

I would love to hear what the Lord has called you to do for Him. Would you like to share?

God bless you all and thanks for the great welcome to the Forum!

Blessings,

Connie
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi Connie,

Well what do I do for him. Hmmmmmmm... good question. Pretty much carry my witness with me where ever I go and to whoever I meet, however I can. That might be tracts or just a word or a prayer or a helping hand. My husband was killed overseas 5 years ago and I am now a single mom and a nurse raising 2 wonderful children. When I was younger I went as a medical Missionary for 2 years to Africa and helped a lot with youth outreach in my hometown. To be honest though I usually won't talk a lot about what "I" do unless I have to and usually avoid the 'me" subject... especially on line. Not my thing.

Thanks again for your video! A real blessing!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Thank%20you
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Brandy Thank You so much for sharing that! Didn't know! God Bless!

Sure Praying for you! A Little Piece came to mind when I thought of you raising your little ones by yourself. It's by the "Go Fish" Guys!

Sure Your dear Husband must be proud of you as he watches your faithfulness from above! You're in our prayers!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Brandy, thank you for sharing. You are an amazing woman. I had to raise my daughter alone when I was younger so I know it's not easy - raising 2 children is even harder. Your children are so blessed to have you as their mom.

God bless you and your children.

Connie
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 pm

He doesn't take us into deep waters to drown us, but to teach us how to swim!

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You JenniferFigge1
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Nice Job Connie! Your Song Was Beautiful! God Bless You for doing that and Posting it to the World!

You Nailed It!
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You Octavio-11464-Funny-images-music-Entertainment-ppt-powerpoint-118_88

You're well named... "Heartsings"... because you do sing from the heart!

Thank You!
Buzz
Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Buzz! HA! You Have a Since of... I don't know if Humour is the right word... OK... Since of the interesting with a twist!

Connie thank you for that beautiful song. One of my favorites! Treasured that! Sure agree with your message too that we can never be too old to witness and get out the message. Thank You!

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” C.S. Lewis
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You You-are-never-too-old-demotivational-poster-1256749079

Age is a Matter of Mind
If You Don't Mind...
It Doesn't Matter

A Nepalese grandfather who climbed Mount Everest at age 76 has been officially recognised by Guinness World Records as the oldest person to conquer the highest peak in the world.

Madhav Kumar Nepal, the country's prime minister, was among several dignitaries at a function in Katmandu to congratulate Min Bahadur Sherchan, now 78, after he received an official certificate from Guinness on Monday.

A former soldier in the British Army who quit his job to become a social worker, is now the proud holder of the record, vanquishing professional Japanese climber and skiier Yuichiro Miura.
If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You T1larg.climber.cnn
He is planning to attempt the legendary peak once again. "I am very happy," he said. "I hope I can pull it off again when I am 84."
Tom Willis
Tom Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:41 am

Thank you so much Buzz and Tom for your kind and encouraging words. Tom, that is an amazing story of the climber - yes, we're never too old to accomplish our dreams.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank you Connie for the song! Very Beatiful. Hope we can hear more of your music. I work with NHK here in Tokyo. Let me know if you ever come here and we try and record you a few songs singing. Gombatte!

Miki

If You’re Still Breathing – God Can Use You 250_Gambatte
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:27 pm

That writing Connie means Gombatte or keep fighting for your dream.

Miki
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 am

Hi Miki,

Thank you so much for your offer to record at NHK. God willing it could happen in the future. We'll just leave it in God's hands and see what happens. Surprised)

God bless you,

Connie
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum