Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!"
A. W. Tozer

TWO IMAGES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO IMAGES

Post by Heartsings on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 am

I was feeling very depressed one day because of certain situations happening in my life at the time. I received an image which showed that I was surrounded by demons who were beating me. I covered my head to protect myself from the blows and I ended up on the ground in a fetal position, beaten and defeated. I then saw Jesus standing to the side simply watching. Of course, this image made me feel even worse. I felt so alone because even my Savior didn't seem to care enough to protect me from the enemy and wasn't doing anything to help me.

The next day I was feeling really low again but this time I received a different image. Again I saw myself surrounded by demons who were beating me. Once again I covered my head to protect myself from the blows and I fell to the ground. But this time, Jesus wasn't standing to the side merely watching, He came and knelt beside me and commanded the demons to leave. After the enemy fled, Jesus picked me up in his arms and carried me to a stream. He laid me down gently beside the water, went to the stream and came back with a glass filled with pure living water. As I drank He washed my cuts and bruises from my face and cared for me.

This is the real Jesus. This is the Jesus we all know. Satan tried to show me that Jesus doesn't care what happens when the devil attacks. But Jesus loves us and He is always there. He promised us that He would never leave us nor forsake us. Sometimes when we go through the pain of life's situations we don't always feel His presence, but just remember Jesus is right beside you, closer than a brother, closer than your very own breath.

I hope the images shown to me will help you if you are having a painful time in your life. God loves us and sometimes He allows bad things to happen to us. Everything happens for a reason. We may not understand why, but God has a purpose for the trials and tribulations in our lives.

The scriptures that come to mind are:

"As far as I am concerned, God turned into good what you meant for evil." (Genesis 45:20)

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

So be encouraged and know that Jesus loves you.
Heartsings

View user profile http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO IMAGES

Post by Peter on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 am

Yes Connie folks need to remember Jesus is a very present help in time of need! Hebrews 4:16

Peter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum