21st Century Christianity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 GodHathNotGivenUsaSpiritofFear
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Inspiration

Post by Rick Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Imagine Christmas Morning Daily Inspiration - Page 2 ChristmasMornMess
Imagine waking up on Christmas morning and seeing a pile of presents under the tree, but never opening them. Imagine that your friends and family spent a lot of money on you, buying you things you need and desire but could never afford.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Christmas-tree-gifts
Imagine that you even know what was inside those packages, but just decided to let them sit under the tree day in and day out, year after year. After all, now you have what you’ve always dreamed of. You own whatever is in those boxes. If anyone asked, you’d say, “Yes, I have that.” But it wouldn’t do you any good because you would never be able to use those gifts unless you took the time to unwrap those packages.
Friend, it’s the same way with God. He wants you to have an abundant life. His gifts are all right there for you wrapped up in the Word of God. You “open” His gift by meditating on His Word, obeying His commands and declaring it out of your mouth.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 42-20582562
Today, I encourage you to unwrap your gifts! Don’t let a single present sit “under the tree” any longer. Jesus paid a precious price so you could have both eternal life and abundant life. Unwrap your gifts and live in His fullness today!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, today I receive every good and perfect promise You have for me. I choose to take a step of faith to activate Your Word in my life. Teach me, by Your Spirit, to walk and live according to Your precepts. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Rick
Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeJoe Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL!

JoeJoe
JoeJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by roger Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

I found out this was page 2 of this posts and page 1 has some really cool stuff on it! Thank you folks for posting all this. Far Out!
Roger

roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 am

Tom Willis
Tom Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoop Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

George Washington's Gravestone
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 George-washington1
It will surprise you and touch your heart when you see it--the epitaph on the gravestone of George Washington. As you approach the grave, you may imagine that it will take a big stone to mark properly the resting place of this tremendous man. And on that stone you will expect many striking truths concerning this giant of history.

He was the commanding General of the Continental armies, the First President of the United States, and the Father of his country. But you will likely be a little awed when at last you look down upon the small, plain stone that marks his grave. On that stone is engraved the name George Washington, the date of his birth and the date of his death. And at the bottom of the stone are these words...

"Jesus said, I am the Resurrection and the Life; he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live." John XI:XXV
Scoop
Scoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:22 pm

The Sky Angel Cowboy

Rick
Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeJoe Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 am

“If you continue in my words,
you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free.

(John 8:32,33)
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Redemption
Everyone has days when they feel like life is out of control. This usually happens when we allow our circumstances to dictate our thoughts and attitudes. You might say, “Well, the economy is wreaking havoc on my business.” Or “This relationship is just too far gone.” But I say, today is the day to take your life back! You can take your life back by choosing to take your thoughts back. Even though we live in this natural realm, as believers, we are not limited by this natural realm. We can tap into God’s power by making every thought line up with the Word of God. Don’t allow your circumstances to control you; instead, meditate on His Word and let His truth set you free!

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 SetFree
Today, as you take captive every thought and boldly declare His promises over your life, you are setting yourself up for victory. You are positioning yourself to partake of His blessing. You are taking your life back, and you will live the destiny He has prepared for you!

JoeJoe
JoeJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Something Out of Nothing

“The earth was formless and empty...and God said, Let there be light”
(Genesis 1:2–3, NIV)
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Black-holes
Do you need a miracle in your life for something that seems impossible? With man it may be, but we serve the all-powerful God, and He can create something out of nothing! He can make a way when there seems to be no way and open doors that seemed closed forever!
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 OpenDoor
Genesis tells us that in the beginning, God created the heavens and earth, but before He spoke the world into existence, it was formless and void. If God can make the world out of nothing, He can take the empty places in your life and create something beautiful, too! He can speak light into your darkest hour. He can take your formless dreams and give them shape. He can resurrect your dormant gifts and talents! He can make your crooked places straight!
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Jeremiah2911
Remember, you are created in the image of almighty God. There’s power in your words, and there’s power when you’re in agreement with Him. Start saying what God says about your situation. Speak life to your broken dreams today. Speak hope into the hopeless places. Keep an attitude of faith and expectancy because He will turn things around for you and create something out of nothing!
“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance;
the wise lets God grow it under his feet.” – James Openheim
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Make_your_own_happiness_by_vampire_zombie
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, I trust that You are willing and able to make a way for me where there seems to be no way in my life. Fill me with Your peace and faith. Give me a vision for all You have for me and help me to always speak Your words of truth and life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Tom Willis
Tom Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 am

susan
susan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 am

Rick
Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 am

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 KJV_Colossians_4-3

When Paul wrote that verse, he was in chains in prison. He had been arrested for preaching the gospel. Everything in his surroundings shouted “limitations,” but instead of looking at his surroundings, Paul kept his eyes on the limitless God. He kept looking for the open door of opportunity that God would have for him next.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Chains
No matter what “chains” you may feel like you are in today, remember, we serve a God who’s in the business of setting people free. When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, He fills you with His power. He promises to walk with you all the days of your life.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Chains
When doors look closed all around you, when your surroundings look limited, when you feel like you’re in chains, remember, God is still at work in your life. Like Paul, keep your hopes up. Keep expecting. Keep believing. Pray for those opportunities to be opened to you. If you fall, get back up and press forward with even greater determination to accomplish the dream that God has planted in your heart. The prayer of the righteous avails much, so keep praying because He promises to break the chains and open doors of opportunity in your life!
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 3oprndoor
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, I choose to take my eyes off my surroundings and focus on You. I choose to focus on the passion and dream You’ve planted in my heart. I trust that You are working behind the scenes, opening doors of opportunity. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Jesus
Tom Willis
Tom Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Just up the road from my home is a field, with two horses in it. From a distance, each horse looks like any other horse.

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 7a27f231
But if you get a closer look you will notice something quite interesting...

One of the horses is blind.

His owner has chosen not to have him put down, but has made him a safe and comfortable barn to live in.

This alone is pretty amazing.

But if you stand nearby and listen, you will hear the sound of a bell. It is coming from a smaller horse in the field.

Attached to the horse's halter is a small, copper-colored bell. It lets the blind friend know where the other horse is, so he can follow.

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Bell2
As you stand and watch these two friends you'll see that the horse with the bell is always checking on the blind horse, and that the blind horse will listen for the bell and then slowly walk to where the other horse is, trusting he will not be led astray.

When the horse with the bell returns to the shelter of the barn each evening, he will stop occasionally to look back, making sure that the blind friend isn't too far behind to hear the bell.

Like the owners of these two horses, God does not throw us away just because we are not perfect. Or because we have problems or challenges.

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Walking_on_water_jesus
He watches over us and even brings others into our lives to help us when we are in need.

Sometimes we are the blind horse, being guided by the little ringing bell of those who God places in our lives.

And at other times we are the guide horse, helping others to find their way.

- Author Unknown
Tom Willis
Tom Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Remember this. When people choose to withdraw far from a fire,
the fire continues to give warmth, but they grow cold.

When people choose to withdraw far from light, the light continues to be bright itself but they are in darkness.

This is also the case when people withdraw from God.

-Augustine
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Gold-tree
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 am

Your Place of Safety

"Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah: Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there"
(1 Kings 17:2-4, NIV)
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Elijah
As a believer in Jesus, your steps are ordered by the Most High God. He has a specific place of blessing prepared for you. Just as God directed Elijah to his place of blessing, God is directing you. He's aligning the right opportunities and causing the right people to come along your path to help you get ahead.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 197206_1678651641640_1097989154_31670979_1183232_n
He's constantly working behind the scenes on your behalf because He is good and loves you with an everlasting love.
The key is that you have to do your part and choose to be obedient to His commands. You have to keep your heart and mind open to Him and maintain an attitude of faith and expectancy. Most of all, you have to watch how you treat others and choose to live in peace and unity because the Bible says that when we live in unity, there He has commanded the blessing. When your heart is in the place of blessing, the rest of your life will be in the place of blessing, too! Today, choose love, choose peace, choose His Word, and choose to enter in to your place of blessing!
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Angel_in_the_shadow_by_ZombieZab
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a grateful heart. Thank You for leading me and directing my steps. Help me to see others the way You see them so I can honor You and live in unity and walk in the place of blessing You have prepared for me in Jesus' name. Amen.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeJoe Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 am

I needed that song today. ... tough day and very much a storm! The Lord Wins In The End!

Rick wrote:
JoeJoe
JoeJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Peter Thank You for the beautiful page you did for me. It really help me my eyes put on the Lord so precious. I still am crying, thank you.
Here is the link to the page. Wow!
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am

We will keep on forward and the Lord will bring up someone more better. Sad but we grow and keep going. Thank you and GOD Bless You for your words to keep forward. Jesus know our heart and mind and soul. Thank you pastpr O'Neill (sorry this english not very right or good)
Miki wrote:Peter Thank You for the beautiful page you did for me. It really help me my eyes put on the Lord so precious. I still am crying, thank you.

Kenji

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 am

Miki & Kenji I'm so sorry for the heartache you have been through, but there is a great comeback out there for you. There are so many wonderful and dedicated missionaries out there and you guys got that one in a million lemon who wasn't worthy of your faith and trust.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Dwlemons-i073639b6fe5371ef0a198083cc25f2b2
But this could be your defining moment... as for many of us and probably every great man or women of God... it was the unbelievable difficulties that had to be over come that made them into the persons of faith that God wanted them to be. So don't be discouraged and don't be down... there is a wonderful victory out there just ahead of you. I know it!
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Inspirational-volleyball-quotes-1
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Goals_quotes-291x300
Kenji wrote:We will keep on forward and the Lord will bring up someone more better. Sad but we grow and keep going. Thank you and GOD Bless You for your words to keep forward. Jesus know our heart and mind and soul. Thank you pastpr O'Neill (sorry this english not very right or good)
Miki wrote:Peter Thank You for the beautiful page you did for me. It really help me my eyes put on the Lord so precious. I still am crying, thank you.
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Willis Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 pm

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all”(Psalm 34:19, NKJV)

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Psa34_19-790391

Isn’t it good to know that we serve a Deliver? You might feel afflicted today, but God is working to bring you out of that difficult situation. It may not be in the way you thought, but you have to trust that God has your best interest at heart.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Notecards_religious_Psalm_34_1
An affliction is defined as the cause of persistent pain or distress. I know that afflictions can take on many forms — a sickness or hardship, a temptation, a coworker or family member. There are so many things that can come against us, but God promises in His Word that no weapon formed against us shall prosper! Those afflictions are only temporary. Stand in faith believing that God is on your side, and you and God are a majority! It doesn’t matter what your circumstances look like, get up every morning and say, “This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. My Deliverer is coming!”
As you stand and trust the Lord, He will deliver you out of all your afflictions, and you’ll see His hand of blessing in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for being my deliverer. Thank You for making me righteous through the blood of Jesus. I trust that You have a good plan for me, and You will deliver me out of all affliction in Jesus’ name! Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen
Tom Willis
Tom Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Thu May 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Ya Thanks Tom. Turns out I had Shingles and I so treasured this posts. I was sick as a dog and had to do 7 weddings and saw this just before I went out. The day was inspirational. Fever of 102 and felt so sick, but we had such a blessed day and touched so many. God's Word of encouragement to me and it soooooo sooooooooooo made the difference.

Tom Willis wrote:“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all”(Psalm 34:19, NKJV)

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Psa34_19-790391

Isn’t it good to know that we serve a Deliver? You might feel afflicted today, but God is working to bring you out of that difficult situation. It may not be in the way you thought, but you have to trust that God has your best interest at heart.
Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Notecards_religious_Psalm_34_1
An affliction is defined as the cause of persistent pain or distress. I know that afflictions can take on many forms — a sickness or hardship, a temptation, a coworker or family member. There are so many things that can come against us, but God promises in His Word that no weapon formed against us shall prosper! Those afflictions are only temporary. Stand in faith believing that God is on your side, and you and God are a majority! It doesn’t matter what your circumstances look like, get up every morning and say, “This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. My Deliverer is coming!”
As you stand and trust the Lord, He will deliver you out of all your afflictions, and you’ll see His hand of blessing in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for being my deliverer. Thank You for making me righteous through the blood of Jesus. I trust that You have a good plan for me, and You will deliver me out of all affliction in Jesus’ name! Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy Mon May 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Peter you will want to take it easy with that affliction. The symptoms can last for several months… even up to 3 or 4 years. From what you mentioned in your e-mail it can cause headaches and pain in affected nerve endings. Such a miracle you were able to keep working despite having the full blown symptoms of that. Please know we are praying for you.

Peter wrote:Ya Thanks Tom. Turns out I had Shingles and I so treasured this posts. I was sick as a dog and had to do 7 weddings and saw this just before I went out. The day was inspirational. Fever of 102 and felt so sick, but we had such a blessed day and touched so many. God's Word of encouragement to me and it soooooo sooooooooooo made the difference.

Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 am

THANKS BRANDY! Pretty much back to 100%… but it was a bear for a bit! Your councel was a big help when I wasn't getting such good advice from the physician here. Victory is Won and we're back on the attack!

GBY All! The encouragement was Heaven sent!
I'm So Thankful!Daily Inspiration - Page 2 Victory+by+artroyremy
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 am

Daily Inspiration - Page 2 2-corinthians-4-17

In this world, we all have troubles and trials, but aren’t you glad that scripture promises that they are only temporary? Today’s verse tells us they are momentary. Compared with eternity, our troubles won’t last long at all! The second part of this verse tells us that when we stand strong in faith during times of adversity, we are building that faith and achieving eternal glory. When you confess your trust and reliance on God, you are passing the test!
If you are in the middle of tough times today, look to God. The Bible says that Jesus is the Author and Finisher of your faith. He is the one who writes faith on your heart and then develops it to completion on the inside of you as you yield yourself to Him. Your part is to seek Him daily. Follow His commands. Open your heart and choose to speak His Word which is alive and active. Remember, your trials are only temporary, but His eternal glory outweighs it all!
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2