21st Century Christianity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Video

The Video of the Week.
A Family-Friendly Lift...
Fresh Every 7 Days.

Pete's Video Picks! Pete Has Been Moving His Friends and Viewers for Years With Inspirational Video Devotionals. Funny, Poignant, Informative and Sometimes Incredible... Each Week Brings Something New That's Sure to Touch Your Heart. Pete Cuts Through the Clutter of Online Video Content to Bring You a Great Christian Family-Friendly Selection. ---Every Monday---
Latest topics
» Dreams & Prophecies
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am by Admin

» Do You Need Help or Someone to Talk to?
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am by Dusty

» Howdy There... Nice Ta' Meet Ya'
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 am by Brandy

» Christmas... Joy To The World
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 pm by Rick

» Rick's Picks: Neat Videos From a Christian Perspective- Inspiring and Well Worth A Watch!
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am by Rick

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am by Peter

» How Can They Say There Is No God
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm by Heartsings

» On Eagles Wings
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Sam

» Christian Politics
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm by John

» God & Country?
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am by Sam

» Words of Encouragement
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am by Ray

» THANK YOU FROM JAPAN
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm by Bruce

» Christian Story of the Day
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm by Bruce

Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering GodHathNotGivenUsaSpiritofFear
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering Empty Re: Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering

Post by Heartsings Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 am

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words.

God bless you,

Byron and Connie
Heartsings
Heartsings

http://www.praise-and-worship.com

Back to top Go down

Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering Empty Re: Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering

Post by Fernando Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:43 am

Gracias Connie! So moving and well done.
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by BUBBA SMITH Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Happy Easter everybody! Beautiful Connie! Thank You!
BUBBA SMITH
BUBBA SMITH

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:49 am

Hola Fernando, Hi Bubba....

I'm so glad you have enjoyed the video. The Holy Spirit certainly helped in putting it together.

God bless you both and have a blessed Easter.

Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:22 am

Beautiful Connie! Thank You! Touched us all!
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fireman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

That was Wow! Great Job Connie! Beautiful!
Tom Fireman
Tom Fireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:55 am

Thank you so much, Brandy and Tom. I'm so happy that the video has touched your heart - to think that the darling of heaven went through this for me, for us, just makes my heart burst with love for Him.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Fri May 13, 2011 6:35 am

Beautiful Connie. I used this as background for explain Easter on spot I did! Sure fits you and is such good witness!

Peter wrote:This is a beautiful video by Connie Lanyon Roberts in Austrailia. She has a wonderful music ministry and has been constantly improving over the years. This is her best and most moving presentation yet! God Bless both Connie and dear husband Byron who are doing everything they can to get out the message!

Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Fri May 13, 2011 11:32 am

Hi Miki,

Wow! I am so honored that you used my video! Thank you so much for doing that.

I do believe it is a witness - to show the world how our Lord Jesus Christ endured such suffering because He LOVES US. He gave up everything so that we could be set free. How amazing is that?
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Good Job Connie!
Buzz
Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 am

Thank you so much, Buzz. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the video.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoop Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:53 am

Thank you Connie. I Some how missed this before. Brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful. Folks should see this.
Peter wrote:This is a beautiful video by Connie Lanyon Roberts in Austrailia. She has a wonderful music ministry and has been constantly improving over the years. This is her best and most moving presentation yet! God Bless both Connie and dear husband Byron who are doing everything they can to get out the message!

Scoop
Scoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 am

Thank you so much, Scoop. I'm really happy that this video touched your heart.

God bless you.

Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm

That was beautiful Connie! Thank You! Do pray your brother is doing better and that you have a safe trip back here.
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering DrcPPBTrip
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 am

Thank you so much for your prayers, John, but the Lord has decided to take my brother home to be with Him. My brother is with our King now! This video depicts what Jesus went through to give us the gift of heaven.

The hardest part is saying farewell but I know this isn't a permanent goodbye because I will see my brother again. He'll be the one showing me around heaven when I get there.

I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. God bless you, John.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:59 am

So sorry Connie, no words will suffice. It is a great sadness and all I can say is thank God for the Promise We Have In Jesus! We Love You and Are Praying For You!

John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 am

Amen to that. Connie your video is so beautiful and it gives such hope by showing such sacrifice, with such feeling. You will see your brother again and until then, like my husband who went home, we know they are with the Lord and happy and inspired. What could be better than Heaven. Pray God continues to keep your courageous heart. We love you.
John wrote:So sorry Connie, no words will suffice. It is a great sadness and all I can say is thank God for the Promise We Have In Jesus! We Love You and Are Praying For You!

Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 am

Amen to that! Just a passin' over Jordan.
Brandy wrote:Amen to that. Connie your video is so beautiful and it gives such hope by showing such sacrifice, with such feeling. You will see your brother again and until then, like my husband who went home, we know they are with the Lord and happy and inspired. What could be better than Heaven. Pray God continues to keep your courageous heart. We love you.
John wrote:So sorry Connie, no words will suffice. It is a great sadness and all I can say is thank God for the Promise We Have In Jesus! We Love You and Are Praying For You!

John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 am

Thank you Brandy and John! Wow - I am so overwhelmed by your kindness and your thoughtfulness. God bless you both! And thanks John for the beautiful video.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 am

So Sorry Connie. I know Peter's (from this site) wife's father just died too. When Troubles come... they come in troops. You have been such an encouragement to so many... I pray Jesus comfort your heart and mind and soul and give you His peace. We Love You and are so thankful for you. Praying for you.
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Dearest Miki,

Thank you so much for your words of comfort and encouragement. You have been such a blessing to me and your support and thoughtfulness has been amazing.

God bless you dear friends. I really appreciate your prayers and I really appreciate all of you. All of you are such amazing people!
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Peter & Connie... so sorry for your loss. En tiempo todos vamos con el senor... in time we all walk this same road. Thankful they had good life and now home with Jesus. No more troubles sorrow problems or pain. Graduation and victory.
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Thank you so much, Fernando. Usted tiene razĂłn, cuando nos morimos caminaremos las calles de oro del cielo con JesĂşs.

Que Dios te bendiga.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Guzman Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 am

Connie I hope your brother saw this beautiful video and song before he passed away. Safe in the arms of Jesus. Un dia nosotros vamos tambien.
Estoy orando por ustedes.

Maria Guzman
Maria Guzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Dear Maria,

I am so overwhelmed at the love and support I have received here on this forum. Words cannot express the peace and joy all of you have brought to me by your posts. Again, I thank everyone for your prayers and your love.

The followers of Jesus are the most amazing, beautiful and loving people in the world. I pray that my video will touch people's hearts as you all of touched mine.

Que Dios te bendiga.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm

You Reap What You've Sowed Connie! You've sowed love, faithfulness, kindness, encouragement and this beautiful video. The Lord is surely just giving you back a wee bit in your time of need. We probably wouldn't be on line now if it hadn't have been for your unselfish concern. Thank You Connie! We Love You and Appreciate You!
You Deserve It!
Via Dolorosa or The Journey and Road of Suffering Tribalcomputers

Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Thank you SO much, Peter. As Byron would say, "I feel the luuvv!" LOL

As we all know, death is the end of the road here on earth but it is the beginning of our new life with our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus suffered and died so that we can join him in heaven for all eternity. I look forward to graduation day so that I too can enter the pearly gates and see our beautiful Savior.

Last edited by Heartsings on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 pm

And Your dear brother Peter will be there to greet you! That'll be a Good Day!
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Smith Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 am

Connie Lanyon Roberts I agree with everyone's posts, that was beautiful. Moved me to tears. Thank you!

Bill

Bill Smith
Bill Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Thank you so much, Bill. I'm so pleased that the video touched your heart.

God bless you.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 am

Beautiful, so touched my heart. Mrs Roberts you have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.

Tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 am

Yep. I'm down with that. Well done.
Tish wrote:Beautiful, so touched my heart. Mrs Roberts you have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.

Last edited by Mike on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:13 am

Thank you so much, Tish and Mike. I am so happy the video blessed you. Every time I think about what Jesus went through on His way to the cross brings tears to my eyes. I know I'll be spending eternity with Him because of His sacrifice. What a gift!

God bless you....
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Sometimes we take what Jesus did for granted. Brings it home to us Connie. Thank you.
Kerry
Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 am

Hi Kerry,

Thank you so much and God bless you!
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Thank you Connie! Moved me to tears and my wife came in and was wondering why I was crying. Thank you.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for sharing how the video touched your heart.

To think that Jesus, in His omnipotence, in His omnipresence saw ALL OF US before His eyes on that day at Calvary. What a gift our heavenly Father bestowed upon us through Jesus' sacrifice.

God bless you.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 am

Connie I had seen this on the main page of the Forum, but had not seen this thread and wanted to add my thanks. Beautiful. We will be using it for our Easter service this year. Well done. Really excellent. God Bless!

[/quote]
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Larry,

Thank you so much! I am so honored that you would consider using this video for your Easter service. It brings tears to my eyes. God bless you and thanks again.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Guzman Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Connie I will be using this with my Sunday School Class for Easter. So Clear for the kids. Thank you again for doing this. So beautiful.

Larry wrote:Connie I had seen this on the main page of the Forum, but had not seen this thread and wanted to add my thanks. Beautiful. We will be using it for our Easter service this year. Well done. Really excellent. God Bless!

[/quote]
Maria Guzman
Maria Guzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for considering using my video. I'm sure the children will be blessed by it. God bless you and have a wonderful Easter.

Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 am

Connie we used the Via Dolorosa and Amazing Grace Videos for our Easter service and they were beautiful... Left folks in Tears. Thank You… you are touching many through your precious gift of song and video.

Larry

[/quote]

Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartsings Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 am

Hi Larry, thank you so much for letting me know how it went on Easter. I'm so thrilled that the videos touched people's hearts. God bless you and thank you for considering my videos good enough to use in your service.
Heartsings
Heartsings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down